Recent Comments

Puzzle Challenge

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

50 Comments on Puzzle Challenge

1. the I am cool // June 12, 2007 at 9:18 am // Reply

I finished a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. the I am cool // June 11, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

I finished bouncy balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. well i finished bubbles. it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%@!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4. UofLDude01223362554754589 // June 11, 2007 at 9:13 am // Reply

It finished bubbles.

5. the I am cool // June 10, 2007 at 3:32 pm // Reply

I finished a jet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Todays a fighter jet.

7. its really hard tooo hard

8. the I am cool // June 9, 2007 at 2:12 pm // Reply

I finished a fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. the I am cool // June 8, 2007 at 4:30 pm // Reply

I finished a wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous // June 2, 2007 at 4:16 pm // Reply

easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. pokemaster // June 1, 2007 at 10:37 pm // Reply

MAKE THIS GAME HARDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. this is cool! it changes every day……………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I finished an owl.

14. the I am cool says // May 25, 2007 at 9:07 pm // Reply

I finished the puzzle,and it was a bear!!!!!!!!!

15. the puzzle is a cheetah people!

16. Powershooter // May 10, 2007 at 7:48 pm // Reply

Bilbo Says: My sincere apologies. Life has gotten in the way a lot, thus delaying my comment.. I haven’t watched the movies yet, yet maybe I will this summer.

17. Very hard!

18. Richrob2 // May 9, 2007 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Wiked easy its the same puzzle evrey time just a diffrent picture

19. Too Hard!

20. it's the dude! // May 7, 2007 at 9:59 pm // Reply

I know you’re amazed.

21. Anonymous // May 6, 2007 at 7:33 am // Reply

my 19 year old brother doesnt like lord of the rings but he doesnt mind the hobbit

22. it was easy… i jsut held don the right arrowkey, and moved the peices over the puzzle, you don’t even have to let go of the mouse for it to go in…

23. bilbo says. // May 3, 2007 at 6:58 pm // Reply

O powershooter my 6 year old brother is a biger LORD OF THE RINGS fan than I am.

We have seen all the movies.

24. I FINALLY FINISH

25. i’m a huge fan of return of the king. i also like the hobbit ive almost beat both games

26. bilbo says. // April 19, 2007 at 5:23 pm // Reply

I did it!! It was rerly hard my puzzle was a lot of pink flowers but I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Powershooter // April 19, 2007 at 5:11 pm // Reply

To BILBO SAYS: Oh yeah! I’ve read the Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and the Silmarillion. The Silmarillion talks about stuff that happens before the Lord of the Rings.

28. bilbo says. // April 19, 2007 at 3:50 pm // Reply

So we our both Lord of the Rings fans?

29. Powershooter // April 17, 2007 at 6:50 pm // Reply

BILBO: That’s right, you went with the ringbearers over the sea to Valinor.

30. bilbo says. // April 17, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

O another reason I’m not in middle earth is that I’m getting sick down there because there are NO computer games.

31. bilbo says. // April 17, 2007 at 5:31 pm // Reply

Hahaha powershooter thanks for the tip and and I moved away from middle earth I’m tired of being at the center of things.

P.S.If I knew the puzzle was a dumb dog I would of never ever done it.

32. Powershooter // April 16, 2007 at 10:24 am // Reply

BILBO: Please, before making a suggestion, look at the comments ahead of you, they may have already posted that tip.

PS: Why aren’t you in Middle Earth right now?

33. bilbo says. // April 15, 2007 at 4:54 pm // Reply

I never finished it but I do know that it is halpful to do the outer pieces first.

34. this time with the cloud picture took me like less tha30 minutes less than with the monarch buterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$OK!!!!!!!$*

35. EASY! I finished it in less than 5 minutes!

36. That was really harde but it was realy preaty when i was done

37. Did it. Very, very hard.

38. Powershooter // April 9, 2007 at 4:42 pm // Reply

NOT2BE4GOTTEN: thanks for the tip. If you do that, it is very easy. This makes for a great game if you want something relaxing. Otherwise, go to the archery 🙂

39. IT IS SO HARD.

40. You can’t make me do it

41. for me the picture is a bunch of golf tees

42. I DID IT IS EASY !!!!!!!!!!

43. Its not that hard. the picture changes but the shape of the peaces stays the same

44. the trick is to look. thanks not2be4gotten!

45. Not2be4gotten // April 1, 2007 at 3:41 pm // Reply

The puzzle is a monarch butterfly. It helps for any puzzle, if you complete the boarder first, and then do the inside pieces.

46. really hard! I couldn’t finish it.

47. Hard! I can’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!

48. trouble 268 // March 15, 2007 at 9:36 am // Reply

this is hard

49. I wish they would cange it once you play it once, because if you want to play it again you will all ready know were it goes.

50. Shadow Expinent // March 11, 2007 at 6:23 pm // Reply