Recent Comments

Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What are those bears doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

35 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. the famous leaning tower of…gummy bears?

2. TheAlphaBoy7 // June 22, 2021 at 4:26 pm // Reply

Climb, red! You are slow!

3. eat me and I will eat you.

4. General Cryptor // May 26, 2021 at 9:35 am // Reply

C’mon guys, we’ve almost reached the top of the screen!

5. What comes up
    must go down

6. gee, thanks for the help! now let me up.

7. Eating Gummy Bears Proven to Improve Teamwork!

8. Timber

9. Electric whip // April 30, 2021 at 8:52 pm // Reply

The french gummies need one more and then THEY will be leaning

10. Go big or go home, and I am NOT going home. RIP big bag of brothers and sisters. 🙁

11. THIS IS NOT HOW THE RAINBOW GOES TRY AGAIN!!!!!

12. We demand SACRIFICE

13. gummy bear // April 19, 2021 at 8:56 am // Reply

This better be worth it. When I climb this ladder, maybe the most delightful thing will be seen.

14. Perfect… no we are going to be a gummy great totem pole.

15. BoyScoutTF2 // March 26, 2021 at 2:33 am // Reply

But I’m scared of heights

16. hot dog head // March 21, 2021 at 2:18 pm // Reply

come on guys we must get the others free out of the bag in the cabnit

17. Uh um are we supposed to be doing this?

18. Come on guys stop fooling around and get out of here we don’t want to be dessert

19. I can’t die right?

20. Idk_PedroMan // January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm // Reply

How many gummy bears does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

21. higher, higher!

22. Be firm. Don’t be gummy.

23. ok guys, hold the ladder steady.

24. just wait till we are taller than that push over cat!

25. AlphaBlaze18 // January 3, 2021 at 10:06 am // Reply

How do ladders work again?

26. Zane ninnnnja // December 31, 2020 at 9:25 am // Reply

If I climb the floating latter it will fall hi it is going to fall friends move

27. am i suppose to be doing this thing, jumping on smushys???????

28. Why do I need a ladder I’m sticky enough to climb up the others?

29. Destroy the inevitable.

30. I don’t know, I haven’t earned my engineering merit badge yet…

31. How many gummy bears does it take to fix a lightbulb.

32. We can make a tower! Just hold your positions at all costs. COME ON!

33. Teamwork makes the dream work.

34. OK, everyone! Please stand still at all costs. I will attempt to make the most epic gummy bear totem in all of time!