2023 Scout Life Toy-A-Day Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MANY WILL ENTER. ONLY 30 WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: The 2023 Scout Life Toy-A-Day Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia between the age of 6 and 17 who are located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Scout Life Magazine (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Any person who has won a prize from Sponsor within six months of entry is not eligible to enter. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Nov. 1, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Nov. 30, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: Each day during the Promotion Period, go to http://scoutlife.org (“Website”) and click on the link to locate the official entry form for that day’s prize. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter. Entrants must complete all required information. Entrants may enter once per day per email address. Entrants can receive up to 25 additional entries when someone enters the giveaway by using unique link available on the confirmation page.
4. Prize Drawing: Before Dec. 1, 2023, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received each day during the Promotion Period.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) each of the following prizes will be awarded: Lite-Brite Touch (ARV $29.99), Duncan Brain Game Set (ARV $17.99), Marble Run Stunts Starter Set (ARV $49.99), Spirograph Doodle Pad (ARV $24.99), Studio Creator 2 Video Maker Kit (ARV $34.99), Nerf 10 Player Flag Football Set (ARV $29.99), SmartBall (ARV $79.00), Castle Panic Edition 2 (ARV $34.95), Bitzee (ARV $29.99), LEGO Technic NASA Mars Rover Perseverance set (ARV $99.99), Nerf Kids Bounce N Score (ARV $39.99), Race to the Treasure (ARV $18.95), HedBanz Lightspeed (ARV $19.99), Bank-a-Ball (ARV $44.99), Disney100 Labyrinth (ARV $36.99), Tornado LED Stunt Car (ARV $44.99), Avatar Defender Bow (ARV $24.99), Here, Kitty Kitty (ARV $29.95), Flipside (ARV $19.99), RUKUSfx PRO (ARV $69.99), Jamm’d Speaker (ARV $25), Faction Skyfire Tactical Target Drone (ARV $34.99), Duncan’s Butterfly XT (ARV $5.99), Nerf All-in-One Trick Shot Golf Set (ARV $34.99), Flash Batmobile RC (ARV $179.99), Beat the Parents: Disney Edition (ARV $19.99), Sky Viper Vector Performance Stunt Jet (ARV $79.99), DOG-E (ARV $79.99), Code+Control Dinosaur Robot: Rex (ARV $69.95) and LEGO Technic NASA Mars Rover Perseverance set (ARV $99.99). Total ARV of all prizes is $1,413.56. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. Winners will be notified by email. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
7. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Potential winners’ parent/legal guardian, if winner is a minor, will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify suspect entries and/or modify or terminate the promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas located in the county of Dallas for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
8. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
9. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion (available after 1/31/24), mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to be received by 2/28/24 to: Winner’s List, Scout Life Toy-A-Day Giveaway, 1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079.
10. Sponsor: Scout Life Magazine, 1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079