Rear Delt Row
A few keys to remember:
· Progress gradually. Don’t try to do too much too soon. Listen to your body. When you need a rest, rest.
· A solid program must train both the upper and lower body.
· Know why you are performing each exercise. Set goals and lift weights because you want to, not because someone wants you to.
· Always breathe during a repetition and go through a full range of motion.
· Always consult with your family doctor before beginning any new exercise program.
It is not good for grade school kids to life weights. Lift them in HIGH SCHOOL.
Pedro is on this page
I absolutely agree with the jamster. I’ve started working out with weights instead of just only pressing. Thanks for the tip.
Hey all you who say a lot of weights easy, its one thing to press weight and another to work out with weight. The only way you build muscle is to work out with weight by reps.
this is not a kid. he has buff arms. it looks to dificult
I wish that I could do that as good as my bestfriend!
I know a freshman who bench press 210 adn he is buff
550 is easy
yeah getting built is good but you have to build evrey where i know this guy who only works out his arms so when you see him he just has two big swells on his arms and hes scrawney evrey where else
230 isn’t any thing, 300 is barely lifting.
This is awsome.
this is cool
this is cool
i know a kid who can bench max 230, that kid is muscular but not buff….
These things are awesome!!!!
This dudes got to be really buff
this is not sweet who made this idea?
this is sweet who made this idea?