Recent Comments

Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that elephant doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

47 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. it’s about time to get out of Africa

2. If an elephant can fit in a fridge, why not an airplane?

3. I had some trouble with boarding

4. ninja_nick19 // August 28, 2022 at 8:05 am // Reply

pilet: are you shore that you have a pasport. elaphant: yes. pilet: i dont think you will fit.

5. I’m gonna be the first elephant in Antarctica!

6. Guy inside plane: whoa something is wrong here. You have a ticket mr. elephant?

7. Is it okay if I convert my ticket to a luggage tag, and just tag along in the cargo hold?

8. close the door ah my face

9. That funny scout // June 19, 2022 at 12:17 pm // Reply

Cabin crew: I’m sorry sir but you will have to go in the cargo door.
    Elephant: But the peanuts are this way!

10. stan the man // June 15, 2022 at 9:51 am // Reply

EVERYBODY MOVE!!!

11. Pilot to Cabin Crew and Passengers: It seems we have an… elephant on board. Please prepare for a bumpy takeoff. Prepare the emergency exits in case of a runway overrun. Thanks for flying with us, sit back, relax, and have a great flight.

Pilot to Co-Pilot: I think we’re gonna need more flaps… like flaps 180 degrees or something

12. Aaron the great // May 31, 2022 at 3:09 pm // Reply

Hello… yes, I have a question, am I too big?

13. How come engineers don’t build these bigger?! Elephants have to travel, too!

14. ChadVader // May 25, 2022 at 3:40 pm // Reply

I hope I packed enough clean underwear!

15. 1234robot // May 22, 2022 at 4:09 pm // Reply

Hey!! this does not look like the elephant express.

16. Anonymous // May 17, 2022 at 1:42 pm // Reply

try to fly now.

17. surferboy // May 17, 2022 at 1:31 pm // Reply

This doesn’t look like Noah’s Ark…

18. TheCoolPerson // May 1, 2022 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Oh no Cargo overload

19. Waterpower6 // May 1, 2022 at 1:21 pm // Reply

hey! bump bump bump, got any peanuts.

20. Peanuts, please.

21. Let me on center of gravity doesn’t exist. If I’m too heavy you can just put down the flaps!

22. jump lollipop // April 20, 2022 at 4:12 pm // Reply

its like noah’s ark. Cause noah is gonna stop me now

23. My name is Dumbo Drop, Seats 1 through 20

24. Comfortably carries 100
    Yeah right

25. Troop_431G // March 21, 2022 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I think I cheated the TSA weight check a bit… It doesn’t matter, I’m going on vacation anyways!!

26. I’m too big for this plane. How will I ever get back home?

27. A modern-day Noah’s Ark

28. 1 ticket to Africa please

29. Godzilla thing // March 14, 2022 at 4:15 pm // Reply

do you think there’s enough room for me?

30. 2ndClassScout // February 26, 2022 at 8:25 am // Reply

my flight doesn’t have enough room for my “luggage”

31. One flight to the Congo please!

32. the plane isn’t gonna fly now

33. VancouverLuke // February 8, 2022 at 11:28 am // Reply

Mayday! Mayday!

34. YOu will have to check your trunk for baggage

35. The elephant is going on a airport airplane

36. I always fly First Class for the “Free Peanuts”!!!

37. Sir Meta Knight // January 20, 2022 at 11:48 am // Reply

What do you mean, I’m too big?

38. I am sorry but you will have to check your trunk with baggage

39. can I go too? whadya mean I’m too heavy?! The plane and I way the same! Please?

40. Lets go to New York baby!

41. Now boarding flight 12 to the Jungle

42. I’ll leave my bags in the trunk!