Give dad a cup full of love and warmth by customizing a coffee mug for him.
Here’s how to do it:
- Buy a solid-color ceramic coffee mug. Get Dad’s favorite color to make it more special.
- Get his favorite coffee, hot chocolate or tea to put inside.
- Have an adult help you clean the mug with rubbing alcohol.
- Decorate the mug by using craft paint such as acrylic or enamels, or use paint pens.
- Let it sit for 24 hours to dry.
- Have an adult help you put the mug on a cooking sheet and place it in the oven. Check the back of the paint bottle for temperature and time directions.
- Let the mug cool for an hour before gift wrapping.
Find more fun Father’s Day ideas at scoutlife.org/tag/fathers-day/.
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today