A few keys to remember:
· Progress gradually. Don’t try to do too much too soon. Listen to your body. When you need a rest, rest.
· A solid program must train both the upper and lower body.
· Know why you are performing each exercise. Set goals and lift weights because you want to, not because someone wants you to.
· Always breathe during a repetition and go through a full range of motion.
· Always consult with your family doctor before beginning any new exercise program.
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today