Recent Comments

Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that dinosaur doing or thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

36 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. AVENTADORKING10 // February 25, 2021 at 10:36 am // Reply

THE NEW GEICO MASCOTT…………………

2. Well, my mom did say I have to eat greens. :/

3. THE BOOT GI TI // February 24, 2021 at 4:50 pm // Reply

Hey im THE ulTimATE RICHOSAURUS RIX

4. Scouts Pack 19 // February 23, 2021 at 6:05 pm // Reply

Here goes to Root Beer!

5. Dinosaur Needs money you know.

6. They went that far into the future just to get money

7. That_Guy_Jim // January 31, 2021 at 7:15 pm // Reply

Why does everyone always make fun of my arms!?!? First they’re too short, now they look like money! Can’t I just live my life?!?

8. Yummy money in my tummy

9. I am RICH!

10. The stocks are mine! Wait what are stocks..?

11. HAHAHA PUNY HUMAN I sTOLE YOUR MON EY NOTHING CAN STOP ME NO- HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFFA ME!

12. hey! I can give this to that new herbivore family that just moved here! wait…

13. I hate money

14. You won’t buy another toy dinosaur.. I’m all you need!

15. I’m going to eat some green and you can’t stop me.

16. Lightdragon894 // January 5, 2021 at 1:15 pm // Reply

Noooo, I don’t want to die with the money

17. pro funny guy // January 3, 2021 at 1:03 pm // Reply

i like it

18. Ug ft fgdhggghdghd // December 31, 2020 at 4:25 pm // Reply

My money not yours ha!

19. t-robber!

20. Chicken and waffles // December 24, 2020 at 12:03 pm // Reply

I thought it would taste good it did not go well

21. My mom told me to go buy a cheap bow tie, so I bought one for a dollar.

22. finally money lets buy a lambo wait 100,000 dollars this is only 1 AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

23. That feeling when your at target and don’t know what to buy…

24. The tsty mrshmllw // December 14, 2020 at 11:14 am // Reply

I am a rich-o-sauras rex!

25. i am robber-saurus rex

26. I hope the bank can’t recognize me!

27. MINE. IT’S ALL MINE.

28. HEY! my money- i earned it!

29. Is this yours sir?

30. Say no to money or I will eat it

31. money money MONEY! finally for thousands of years! FINALLY MINE.

32. sub to eyeballs // December 3, 2020 at 3:57 pm // Reply

Looks i got BIG money i will buy meat.

33. THAT FUNNY GIRL // December 1, 2020 at 7:52 am // Reply

I’M tyrannosaurus-rich!!!!!

34. I’ve got some money now, but stores don’t exist yet, soooo…