Download a Printable Paper Chess Set That You Can Make at Home
Play chess anywhere with this downloadable paper chess set. Just print out the template, cut out the pieces and start playing!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11-inch cardstock paper (any paper will do, but thicker paper works best. You can also cut out a cereal box or FedEx envelope to the right size)
- Click here to download the paper chess template
WHAT YOU’LL DO
1. Print out the paper chess template in color or black-and-white. Use normal settings with the smallest possible margins for best results.
2. Use scissors to cut out the pieces by following the dotted lines.
3. Assemble each piece with stands.
4. Play a game of chess! Visit go.scoutlife.org/chess for tips, or check out the Chess merit badge.
Paper chess template and instructions courtesy of Matt Murray and Chess and Co.
I have a chess set! I play it with Daddy every other day! Checkmate!♚
Chess is really fun. Check mate!
it is a very cool set!
i could beat everyone in chess
I am not able see how to make this
wow this is amazing!
The pdf will only print on one side of the paper.
How do I make it print on both sides so that my chess set is colored on both sides?
print it once, flip it, put back in printer, print again!
If you do that the chess pieces on one side won’t match with the chess pieces on the other side.
WOuldn’t be able to relize that, thanks
I love this chess set!! What a great idea!!
Just the preparation is a move toward developing
analytical and motor skills.
Just what we need for the lock-down!