Recent Comments

Morse Code Translator

Use this helpful tool to translate between morse code and text. To begin, please enter words or morse code in the Input box and press Translate.

HELPFUL HINTS FOR USING THE TRANSLATOR

How to translate morse code to text

• Enter morse code into the input box using period (.) and minus sign (-)
  • Morse letters must be separated by 1 space
  • Morse words must be separated by 3 or more spaces
  • You can use / to separate morse words. There must be at least 1 space before and after each separator used

How to translate text to morse code

• Enter text into input box
  • Characters that cannot be translated will be ignored
  • If morse code and text is entered, the converter will assume morse mode

43 Comments on Morse Code Translator

1. it is very good.

2. this is great and so fun for coding schoolwork

3. sddsddsdsd // June 30, 2021 at 8:57 am // Reply

best game ever

4. how do we play this now there is no flash player?

5. Sad those big company criminals never get punished. This simple but fantastic game unplayable!!!!

6. this is good

7. this game is cool

8. gamer god XD // December 9, 2020 at 2:08 pm // Reply

this is the best game ever

9. gamer god XD // December 9, 2020 at 2:04 pm // Reply

this game is fun but why is it only on pc?

10. y just no it doesn’t WORK

11. soccer sprint is the best !

12. 🙂

13. sleepy cat // May 21, 2020 at 1:14 pm // Reply

you have to click flash plug in and then allow

14. Anonymous // May 15, 2020 at 9:19 am // Reply

Kareem

15. unicorn girl // May 7, 2020 at 10:34 am // Reply

Even though it doesnt work its very helpful

16. Anonymous // May 7, 2020 at 10:33 am // Reply

it is very helpful and fun!:)

17. i really like it

18. Loving it, perfect to learn

19. For the creators
    I love this game it is the best.;)
    from BigAnt21

20. this game is horrible

21. How do I do dis!?! 🙁

22. Awesome ! One of the best without a doubt.

23. Thank you for the info!

24. Anonymous // May 22, 2019 at 8:38 pm // Reply

wow it’s vary cool.

25. um it doesnt work

26. love it. I’m a CW op for 48 yrs…And this is one of the better learning programs.

27. how do you download as i cant see where the download button is ?

28. Oh it’s just the font. Y and V look kinda similar. My bad.

29. There’s a bug. Sometimes the game asks for V and expects the answer to Y.

30. To creators
    I am a furry and I am deeply offended by this horrendous game

31. This is a great practice tool. I will keep coming back unit I get my goal of 20 groups per minute.

32. what is the name of the background music?

33. Too bad it doesn’t work for phone