Highlight your favorite moments together by making mom a photo album for Mother’s Day.
Here are a few tips on how to make one out of construction or cardboard paper:
- Gather or print some favorite photos. The number of photos is up to you.
- Use a handheld hole puncher to punch three holes into the side of each piece of paper (number of pages varies depending on how many pictures you use).
- Bring the sheets together by using three pieces of string or ribbon or three book rings.
- Print out and glue the photos into the book and write special notes on the pages.
- Decorate the pages and cover by using markers, stickers and glitter.