Highlight your favorite moments together by making mom a photo album for Mother’s Day.
Here are a few tips on how to make one out of construction or cardboard paper:
- Gather or print some favorite photos. The number of photos is up to you.
- Use a handheld hole puncher to punch three holes into the side of each piece of paper (number of pages varies depending on how many pictures you use).
- Bring the sheets together by using three pieces of string or ribbon or three book rings.
- Print out and glue the photos into the book and write special notes on the pages.
- Decorate the pages and cover by using markers, stickers and glitter.
Inspire Leadership, Foster Values: Donate to Scouting
When you give to Scouting, you are making it possible for young people to have extraordinary opportunities that will allow them to embrace their true potential and become the remarkable individuals they are destined to be.Donate Today