Recent Comments

How Many National Parks Have You Visited?

The United States has hundreds of national monuments, seashores, historic sites, rivers, battlefields and memorials. But there are only 63 officially-designated national parks.

National parks are very popular and attract millions of visitors every year, but not many people can say they’ve visited them all. In fact, if you’ve been to just 16 of the 63 parks, you’re way above average.

So how many parks have you visited? Take our checklist challenge and find out.

54 Comments on How Many National Parks Have You Visited?

  1. Joshua tree and Carlsbad my favorite

    I’m at 12%

  2. 12%

  3. 26 %β€”-but I am a 68 year old eagle scout

  4. Not even One Percent sad

  5. I have visited 62/63 over the last 23 hears

  6. Captain rod // June 11, 2021 at 8:05 pm // Reply

    1 percent, sigh

  7. I have been to 25/62 national parks. My favorite 2 national parks would definitely be Saguaro and Yellowstone. I have visited all 50 states, D.C., and P.R.

  8. My favorite park is Glacier National Park.

  9. 1% we mostly just go to china every summer πŸ™

  10. 1% that’s just sad

  11. Yoda and obi-wan // April 6, 2020 at 2:20 pm // Reply

    8% just sad


  13. 5%! At least it’s the same key!

  14. 28% close to one third.

  15. 1 and that is… (Drumroll Please)

    Great Smokies!

  16. 41 of 61 so far.

  17. only 16% and being military and moving 7 times in 9 years thats disappointing…

  18. so far 76% – trying to hit remaining 24% of them in the next 12 months.

  19. 0%

  20. 20% I wish I got moreπŸ˜“

  21. i visted 3 but 1 was on the list

  22. My score? DRUMROLL PLEASE… 0!

  23. I can’t count them but apparently 77%

  24. i havent been to any

  25. 27%! I’d love to visit more though.

  26. i have been to many national parks and monuments but only one of them was on this list

  27. Puginpajamas // January 31, 2018 at 7:51 pm // Reply

    0 of them……

  28. drew brees is awsome. // November 24, 2017 at 9:28 am // Reply

    Denali can’t get any better.

  29. drew brees is awsome. // November 24, 2017 at 9:26 am // Reply

    Denali was awesome!!!! Mt. McKinley was huge!!!

  30. peytonmanningrules101 // November 16, 2017 at 7:04 am // Reply

    i have been to lots of them.

  31. Sister Bear // April 24, 2017 at 3:05 pm // Reply

    Loved them all, can’t wait to see more of them

  32. Sister Bear // April 24, 2017 at 2:59 pm // Reply

    drove through was fogy but pretty

  33. I included the parks we are scheduled to visit this summer in South Dakota!

  34. Here I saw my first bison not in a cage!

  35. I haven’t really been there yet but I really want to!

  36. The geysers there are so cool, and the animals are so amazing! I realy want to go there again!

  37. In Mammoth Cave the rock formations are beautiful, and the cave crickets are so cool.

  38. Salina Bob // March 1, 2017 at 4:55 pm // Reply

    Seen the rockies. In the fall ther’re really pretty. Red gold orange… so pretty

  39. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ // February 2, 2017 at 11:22 am // Reply

    yellowstone only. not much traveler insinct. I only caught A glance. : P

  40. Many more to go!

  41. loved smokey mountains, water rafting, hiking and looking for bears

  42. StormCloud6562 // November 28, 2016 at 5:35 pm // Reply

    Yellowstone is the largest, most active, and most violent supervolcano on Earth. If it erupted again, the amount of lava and ash ejected would be approximately 5000 times that of Mount St. Helens’ 1980 eruption.

  43. StormCloud6562 // November 28, 2016 at 5:33 pm // Reply

    I’ve visited a couple when I was younger, and that makes it hard for me to remember. There is also the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument

  44. great smokies are the best.Gatlinburg is awesome

  45. when we went to the badlands we thougt it wouldn’t be that cool but boy were we wrong!

  46. Beautiful lands and NPS very good job! Many times I returned in Parks! I suggest to take more days for every Park, and take a breath!

Leave a Comment

Please don't use your real name.